Friday, March 15, 2013

Received Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Finally, the infamous DRYER pictures!!

Zak squeezing in....

He's IN!!

Struggling for out....

Looks like he's gonna make it...
GREAT photography!

Now, here is the letter:
QUESTIONS:
What time did you receive this letter? (just curious)
it came in at 4:28 AM on monday, March 11th

Did you get my regular mail this week?
I did, I even have it here with me so I can comment on it later

OH, tell us about your transfer news…your companions….
I only have one companion, and he was NOT transferred. did I ever mention his first name is zachary? that's probably why we're companions

Talk about your weather.
warmer one day, then cold again; very new england'ish. it's getting better over all though. actually yesterday it was warmer (today is cold) and it rained and most of the snow melted

How did your baptism go on Sunday?
very good. happiness all around, I was feeling a little sick though.

What are you doing for P-day today?
nothing really exciting. The ESPN goons supposedly are getting closer and closer to allowing this tour to happen

Did you make cookies from scratch for the mission prep class??
not yet. We didn't have the class last week, and we won't this week either because we have ward council. One priest invited 7 people just last week to the dance, so I think he's the big winner.

something before I forget: Corbin and Louise Walburger are in my ward but grew up in Whittier California. Brother Walburger's grandpa was Corbin Warnick, who was the person i mentioned a while ago who was a stake president and bishop and things in our area, maybe east Pasadena He passed away in 02. anyone know him?
Also (I don't remember the connection here, but the name is written down) do you know Sally and Keith Nielsen?

Things were pretty good like usual. we were happy to see neither of us were getting transferred.
Good job using "context clues" to figure out about emailing this week. We spent a good amount of time this week making sure things went well for the baptism, and teaching the last few things to her. Our last lesson before the baptism was in the chapel by the font, which was cool. In one of our dinner appointments we were talking about their home/visting teaching families and everything and when we asked if they's had any experiences sharing the gospel lately they talked about their friend Bobby who they read the book of mormon with sometimes, who would probably want to talk to missionaries; and that was cool. We hopefully will get to meet him this week or at least have something planned to do that.

whenever you print out my email and send it to me with the comments I'm always shocked (and appalled) at all my own spelling/grammatical mistakes. oh well.
you asked about my PEM, we all have softbound copies.
high five to kylie for her ambition on honors english and being dubbed by mom as not a procrastinator.

I thought the picture that was on the blog post you sent be was great (getting ready to sled at grandmas). I don't feel like I've ever seen that one. I thought my blog looks very well done, even if it is kind of funny the pictures on some posts are of that nasty food concoction and me looking at myself in a car mirror.

Alright, I will now try to upload my pictures onto a flashdrive so I can send that to you soon.

**And that was all from Zak...no sign off this time.
**I sent a print out of Zak's blog to him so he could see what it looked like, that is how he saw it.
**Remember, PEM stands for the book: The Power of Everyday Missionaries


No comments: