Sunday, February 23, 2014

Received Monday, January 6, 2014

sorry, this might be another super short one, we played sports too long at the chapel! (very fun)
The new area is great, tons going on. A very high paced big ward. 199 attendance last week. Elder Johnson (comp) is great, I think the best first week impression i've ever gotten. I'm trying to learn all the names of the zone and ward and everything.
I hope things go well with Grandma, without too much delay. I will certainly pray for her
You can tell Griffin I've told lots of people about his great missionary efforts through minecraft, including already in my new area, so I've been thinking of him too.



QUESTIONS:
Did you actually transfer on Saturday?
yes

What is your new address?
 below

how are things there....talk about it all, including your new companion, area, and whatever else!
above

When you were red dotted in Turners Falls, what did you do all day??
we went up to our district mates area. Got my hair cut! he (1 person there, he owned it. Looked about 55) had the chair facing right at his magazine rack. It was full of the Sports Illustrated  swimsuit edition. I asked him If i could turn them around or something. He said "The magazines stay where they are". Very weird, I just looked up and ran the articles of faith through my head once. It was funny though. All our district (4 of us) were there (they had to hold back a bit from laughing), and we were able to engage him in a pretty good spiritual conversation, despite the circumstances, gave him a pass along card with the elder's number

How did you get to your new location?
everyone drove to one chapel and swapped, there was no real meeting though

Do you know the missionaries in your zone?
some, I'll get to know them all though

Do you think you kind of know most of the missionaries in your mission now? Or is that impossible?
I think kind of impossible because you get to know people and they just keep dying off!

How were the rice krispy treats? Were they frozen?
very good, I downed all the chocolate ones pretty quick. Ate it like a giant candy bar

Did you also get the stand for your temple picture?
yes
the hand warmers would be cool, i've used a couple and a pair of teh feet warmers. Unlike Christopher i've had very good use of those boots, they're great.

140 Salem st,
Reading, MA 01867

This site has no rating

No comments: