Sunday, February 23, 2014

Received Friday, Jan 3, 2014

another short email. Things have been super weird because we've had a snowstorm and we were red dotted (not allowed to drive) and things.


did you get transferred?? If yes, tell all
yes! i'm being sent to Lynnfield MA, to be a Zone (Gypsie) Leader  of the Cambridge Zone. It's pretty close to Boston. Transfers are normally thursday, but we haven't gone yet because of the snow storm! the transfer meeting will be tomorrow (saturday)

We got a missed call from Pres Packard during a lesson on the Transfer-text day, and when we called him back he told me. When i first saw he called I was hoping he was going to call me to be a trainer instead (he makes calls for all leadership spots), but it was not too be. It should all be good though.

Did you get 5 different envelopes/packages for your birthday? How was the opening; did you enjoy your gifts, did you eat your rice krispy treats AS SOON as you got the box? Were they still good?
I followed all instructions correctly, and it was all great. everyone's face inside was very funny.

did you sing Ring out Wild Bells in Church on sunday?
I don't think so


I laughed reading quinn went to the beach. We just walked into the library from shoveling snow from people's driveways.

**From the Mom: I know it' a short letter....

No comments: