Monday, December 24, 2012

Received Monday December 24, 2012

I'm hoping to get a Santa hat on Zak's head later today; I'll update! 


QUESTIONS/ITEM TO TELL US:
The call
I'm hoping to start around 12-12:30 my time. We'll be at a family's house in the ward. They always have the missionaries over for christmas since they were baptized 4 or 5 years ago. They are the Rubensteins. They said they have 3 or 4 computers we could use. We're driving up there it the morning, to get there before 9. They don't open there presents or anything until we get there.

Did you get any strange packages in the mail...
Others would say i did, but I don't think its's strange of my mother to send me milk cartons in the mail, so I would say no. It was very funny though.

How was your mission Christmas conference?
it was fun. I got to see Elder Woodruff and Elder Concha there and my whole mtc district happened to be there, which was cool. Elder Woodruff goes home after this transfer which is crazy. Each zone did a skit and a musical number. Our skit was funny, but our musical number was really bad. We got to go to the temple which was great, I liked that a lot. The temple president (who's daughter/her family live in our ward. He's not a member, she's only semi active) spoke to us a little

You got your big Christmas box with presents in it, right?
Yes I got the big one at the conference. I also have the GPS box under our little tree and a box from the Jensens.

We're in Boston right now! we're emailing at the same Apple store that I used in my first transfer. We wanted to do something special for our Christmas Eve P-day. We don't have a big plan, I think we'll go to China town and see some interesting Boston stuff.

This week has been different with the big Christmas conference and everything. Lots of people don't want to schedule till after the holidays.
Maria was confirmed yesterday, which is good. Most of the other people we're teaching seem be be struggling a bit though. always lots ups and downs with everyone.

Whenever I start emailing I can never remember what we did this week. I don't have my daily planner or journal with me now either. hmmm.

We're all looking forward to Christmas! December 20th was my 6 month mark, which (as the locals would say) is wicked weaud.

Are people playing counterstrike instead of Dota now? or are there just not enough people with me and Steven not there.

I did get the flashdrive with my power balls. I think it's still wrapped in those napkins the way you sent it. Maybe I'll get to take some good pictures today.

Are you guys skyping with Nana and Bumpa tomorrow also? tell them I say hi.

I think that's all for now. Be good and son't listen to and R rated orchestras! I'll talk to you all tomorrow!!

No comments: