Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Received Wednesday, Aug 22, 2012

We have been SO spoiled by Zak's long, lovely letters.
Not much time today to write, I guess.
We are grateful that he is healthy and happy.
Here is his letter:


I hardly have any time to email, we're rushing off to Boston for our final P-day of the transfer before Elder Castro goes home AND******* Elder Woodruff gets transferred too!!!!!!! (to be a Zone Leader) tomorrow is transfer day. My new companion/trainer's name is Elder
Beck, I'll meet him on Thursday. I did get the flashdrive/cleats and a very fun DearElder from Steven. Very good updates from all, I wish I had more time to respond

Did you get the box with your football cleats?
yes

Are your soccer cleats ones with blue on them, size 10?
yes! I'm playing soccer today in the football cleats. next week i'll email saying if I want/need those ones

How were transfers?
happens tomorrow

Same companion, same living arrangements?
very surprisingly new comp but same living arrangements
.

Still living the law of consecration?
mostly

What fun are you doing/having today?
going to Boston. playing soccer.

that's all i have time for now. thanks, love you bye!


P.S. ANOTHER E-MAIL FROM ZAK....
we're in Boston now, Elder Castro has served here, so he's showing us the cool things here. I guess he didn't really get a chance to email back in Southcoast, so we came into this Apple Store and are all using super nice Mac computers to quickly send something now. So far the only thing we've done is go to this fancy restaurant and eat cookies. It was on story 52 of this skyscraper and had a really cool view. The cookie platter was $14, Elder Woodruff paid for it with money his grandpa just sent him. it was really cool to be up there and have a great view of Boston. I took pictures. I'm not sure what we're going to go do next, I'm just following their lead.

No comments: