Sunday, August 5, 2012

Zak, as a Missionary!


Checking e-mail this afternoon, I came upon this e-mail from a woman in a ward where Zak is serving! Here is that e-mail:
 
 
The missionaries from our ward came to our home for dinner on Wednesday night. We really enjoy receiving pictures of our own missionaries from the mission field so we thought that we would return the favor. Our daughter is currently serving in the Arcadia Mission. I guess we have made an exchange! Hope you enjoy seeing your son. He is a great missionary and we are grateful that he is here.

Love,
Brother and Sister Mello
That was SO nice! We do enjoy seeing Zak. Hope you all will too!
**I am traveling tomorrow; don't know when I will be able to get Zak's e-mail. When I do, I will post it. If you don't see anything on Monday, look on Tuesday!

No comments: