Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Received Monday, May 13, 2013



QUESTIONS:

Yes I would love a copy of the conference Ensign. There is still a talk or 2 I didn't see/didn't hear.

Did you talk about cicadas? Will they come?
talk: yes
come: no :( they might be in other parts of CT but are not expected to be here.

Where is their (the Coleman’s) son on a mission?
he is in Washington State. We switched coasts.

Did you remember to write your Mission pres about the DL letter?
I will after emailing here. I hope I get some sort of funny response back. He sent us another really good email though, this time about Moses chp 7. (I don't remember if I mentioned last time he sent something about Moses 1)

What did you eat for dinner at the Coleman’s?
Ravioli. it was very good. Brother Coleman did a very good job. Also there was sourdough bread which was fun. They were just wrapping up their own skype conversation when I went up and Elder Stevens was already done. It was kind of interesting to see both sides of the end of the skyping, the missionary side (me) and the mother/home side. Sister Coleman seemed a little sad after the call, but not too gloomy.

It was very fun to see everyone, weird to think we're a bit scattered around now. I'm still enjoying listening to the primary songs in the car, thinking about my own mother who taught me most of them. Not as fun without the pictures.

I'll be on the lookout for Elder Calvert and welcome him to the MBM.

I don't think we'll end up going to that frisbee golf place today, but probably we'll try it next week.

It's good to hear Nana and Bumpa loved their time in the temple. I think we might get to go later this month for one of the special Monday openings. Are they in the big Salt Lake temple?

I'm in the end of Alma in my Book of mormon reading, just finished reading some of the letters Moroni and others write to each other. Trying to follow their example all the time.

Well, I think that's everything!

And Thus I end mine epistle.

Also, Congrats to Jessica on the wedding!

No comments: