Monday, June 25, 2012

FIRST Letter!

Today we got a handwritten letter in the mail from Zak!! Yea!
I typed it out for you all to enjoy:


June 22,  2012

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for all the love and support. The letters and Dear Elder letters from Mom and Christopher have been great.

Sorry it’s taken me a while to write and this letter will be short, but I am so busy all the time. I guess that’s what happens when you’re the District Leader.

I feel like I’ve been here a long time already. My district is great. We have 6 elders all going to Boston and 4 sisters (2 are going to the Salt Lake Temple Visitor’s Center and 2 are going to the San Diego Mormon Battalion place.)

The food here is fine, probably 75% like the Cannon Center and sort of different.  Sleeping is fine too. Waking up at 6:30 isn’t that hard. We do eat at weird times though: 7:10 then 11:45 then 4:45 (yes, dinner at four-forty-five).

We are super are super busy with different classes, 50 mins of gym and some studying. 9:30 – 10:30pm is kind of personal time though. My p-day is the MTC is Wednesday so I’ll e-mail you then and explain more. Maybe I’ll get to write again too. By then I’ll be able to talk about meeting my mission president (new just like us) and what my DL duties are.

Much Love,

Elder Zak Payne Cole


No comments: